- Crafted from flawless 22K yellow antique gold
- Accented by radiant emeralds, rubies, and pearls
- Laxmi and Kasu pendants used throughout the piece
- Adjustable, beaded drawstring closure adds a unique element
At Virani Jewelers, our artisans take pride in crafting elegant jewelry that reflects the beauty of South Asian cultures. This 22K yellow antique gold Laxmi necklace is a wonderful example of the exquisite work of our artisans. Rows of radiant Laxmi Kasu pendants flow around the necklace and cascade toward the large pendant at the center of the design. The ornate Laxmi pendant at the center is underlined with smooth pearls. Emeralds and rubies add intrigue to the rows of pendants around the necklace. An adjustable drawstring closure makes this piece easy to wear comfortably, but it can be replaced with a standard gold closure at an additional cost. Explore the collection from Virani Jewelers to see more examples of wonderful temple jewelry.
- Weight: 90.3 grams
- Length: 24 inches
- Width: 1.6 millimeters (min) to 8.1 millimeters (max)