- Crafted from brilliant 22K yellow antique gold
- Long, double-stranded Haaram necklace design
- Embellished with precious emeralds, rubies, and pearls
- Large Laxmi fan pendant at the center, underlined by rubies, emeralds, and hanging pearls
This 22K yellow antique gold Haaram necklace has wonderful elements of South Asian culture, all of which are woven into a truly luxurious design. The necklace has two strands of golden beads with gemstone accents on each side, which come together at beautiful Laxmi pendants. A large fan pendant of Laxmi sits at the center, and two smaller pendants bring the entire necklace together. Under the large Laxmi pendant lies a gorgeous design of pearls, emeralds, and rubies. If you like this piece, then explore the rest of the collection from Virani Jewelers to see more wonderful accents to formal attire.
- Weight: 69.5 grams
- Length: 28 inches
- Width: 0.9 millimeters (min) to 13.3 millimeters (max)